Attorney TaTaNisha Reed and the Call to Care Law Firm provide full service legal representation and general litigation covering a variety of legal expertise.
If you or someone you know has been accused of a misdemeanor or felony, our criminal defense attorneys are dedicated to aggressive representation. We take time to discover all available defenses and will visit the scene of the alleged crime to interview potential witnesses and use the court's subpoena power to compel discovery of crucial evidence. We routinely argue for and win reduction in bond motions which can mean greater pre-trial freedom for our clients at a reduced cost.
We understand that a good criminal defense attorney is often the only sentinel to stand watch over a client's constitutional rights and we zealously advocate for the enforcement of those rights. We will never enter into a plea bargain simply to avoid trial. Plea negotiations will be explored in depth and accepted only if clients believe it is in their best interest. We file the necessary pre-trial motions, insist on running the preliminary exam and prepare our defense with an eye for trial. We never relieve the prosecution of its burden of going forward at any stage of the proceeding.
We represent clients in state and federal courts for all misdemeanor and felony criminal charges including but not limited to:
• Drunk driving: including DWI (Driving While Intoxicated), OWI (Operating While Im- paired), DUI (Driving Under the Influence), UBAL (Unlawful Blood Alcohol Level) and OUIL (Operation Under the Influence of Liquor).
• Sex crimes: including sexual assault, rape, internet solicitation of minors, possession of child pornography and other sex offenses.
• Drug charges: including marijuana possession, crack cocaine-related drug charges, drug trafficking, drug possession, possession with intent to distribute and other narcotics and drug offenses.
• Traffic tickets: including reckless driving, speeding tickets, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and other traffic violations.
• Other criminal charges including: domestic violence, assault and battery, robbery, burglary, weapons offenses and juvenile delinquency.
Areas of Practice
A general overview of our services
TaTaNisha Reed worked on my criminal case and her court room presence was 100% on point. She is very well spoken. She is truly a professional in her field. I would definitely recommend her to others.
TataNisha Reed worked on my son's criminal case and did an excellent job. I would recommend her to anyone. I have used her two times since. She is my lawyer for life. I feel she is one of the top attorney's in Michigan. If you want the job done right, hire Attorney Reed!
TaTaNisha Reed worked on my son's criminal case she was awesome from the beginning to the end. She was not about the money and went above and beyond the call of duty. She gave my son true representation; digging deep and fighting hard to discover the facts. If she had not fought so hard, my son would be in prison today...